Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's the second week at MOE! Cant believe who I saw today at the MOE scholarship interview. What a small world haha. Sadly I attended the interview as a clerk and not an applicant haha!

Though busy but I gotta admit time passes really fast while working there. One thing bad about it is that I got no personal computer!!!

Yup, tomorrow's friday but cant go home!!! Got cell LOL! Must be enthusiatic about it haha! Hope to see majority of them there tmr.

Attended Jie ying's concert on tuesday and I was really surprised by the number of audience. LOL! Not even one quarter of the theatre is occupied. What's happening??? Anyway great things happened after the concert LOL! Didn't expect it.

I guess for the next few working days, I should be meeting nicholas as usual and go home together. OT for half an hour daily haha! Such diligent worker. Finish my job on time and stayed back to do even "more" stuffs haha!

No comments: